- I am 18 years old and I go to a secondary school called Pataky.
- The education system in Hungary is very good.
- Children learn to write, read and count in the first classes.
- The Hungarian elementary schools have eight classes.
- The first four classes are the lower and the second four are the upper.
- After 8 years the pupils can choose a secondary school.
- In the secondary schools students have to take an entrance exam.
- The secondary school is 4 years and it is very hard.
- After the secondary school students can choose between technical courses or universities.
- At the beginning of the second term of the last year, there is an experimental exam
- It helps you to test your knowledge.
- I think professional and language lessons are the most important lessons.
- After your lessons you can learn in professional circle.
- This is my last year in this school.
- I want to take a language exam, because it is essential to find a job.
- Studying is very important for me.
- My favourite subject is literature.
- My school is specialised in teaching electricity.
- After secondary school I want to go to a technical course.
- Before the end of the school year, there is a trip with my classmates and the form master.
Lapozz a további részletekért