A tételt kizárólag az érettségi.com látogatói használhatják! Átvenni csak az oldal írásos engedélyével lehet!!
If you don’t know what to do and want some advice you can ask the following questions:
- What shall I do?
- What should I do?
- What do you think I should do?
- Could you give me some/a piece of advice*?
- (*Note: advice is uncountable in English, so there is no ’an advice’!)
If you’d like to give advice you can use the following structures:
- I think you should…..
- I think you shouldn’t ……..
- Why don’t you…………?
- You could………
- If I were you I would…..
- I think it would be good if you……….*
(*use the second conditional – past form – after “if” !)
- I have broken my car. I need to go to work tomorrow. What shall I do?
- If I were you I would ask my parents to lend their car. Or if they want to use it, I think it would be good if you used public transport.
- Thanks for the advice, I’ll think about it.